`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What team are you a fan of? MLB Fan List

RE: What team are you a fan of? MLB Fan List
Phillies....root for the A's & Royals also. Excluding any Phils game, do enjoy watching the Yanks vs Sox games though they take FOREVER to finish.

WS 2013 Prediction....Phillies vs Angles....Phils win Series on 3 run Babe Ruf homer!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any Ruf Cards?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Oakland A's!!!
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

(01-14-2013, 07:39 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Phillies....root for the A's & Royals also. Excluding any Phils game, do enjoy watching the Yanks vs Sox games though they take FOREVER to finish.

WS 2013 Prediction....Phillies vs Angles....Phils win Series on 3 run Babe Ruf homer!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any Ruf Cards?
haha. That's funny. Where exactly are the Angles located? Is it still in California?

To the OP, you accidently put Twins in 2 different spots.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Booo-jays... I mean the Blue Jays. But then again, if all these moves they made during the off-season don't pan out and they tank, then it'll be the Booo-jays for sure. Can't wait for the season to start!!!!

Kansas City Royals!

(01-15-2013, 11:34 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: New York Yankees.

I also like the Houston Astros and Trenton Thunder though.
Umm I don't think the thunder count in this vote.
The EVIL EMPIRE aka New York Yankees

Yankees! Cc is going to dominate this year...

Again
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

It's nice to see that I'm not the only person that roots for a couple of different teams. I'm pretty confused though.... I live in Iowa, so there are 6 MLB franchises within a 5 hour drive. As a young kid, I was a Cubs fan (my nickname was Ryno)...then in about 4th grade my grandpa twisted me into a White Sox fan (loved Ventura and The Big Hurt). I went several years not really caring about baseball, but following the game again, as my 8-year old son is a huge Cubs fan!

So.... I guess White Sox and Cubs....really though, I just like baseball. period!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Hello Everybody,

I a french and this last may it was my first trip in USA .

The first day in America i was at the Yankees stadium ! And now i support the yankees.

I like also the Chicago Cubs, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the Oakland Athletics and the Texas Rangers.

Was a military brat growing up and lived in Germany for most of my childhood - so didn't really get any ballgames on the tv except playoffs and world series, so my Dad - being from MA - brought me up as a Red Sox fan - and I am still and always will be a die hard sox fan. I know live in the KC area now, so I do root for the Royals as well and go to as many games as I can per year. If I had to choose a National League team, then I do root for the Braves.