Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trading for Jersey's & Autographs
Wink 
Trading for Jersey's & Autographs
Looking to trade for Football Jersey's & Autographs. I have listed about 4000 cards in my organize to date. If you see anything you like, make me a trade offer or post on this thread and I will see what I can find. Let's Trade!

Looking forward to trading and adding to my ever growing collection.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Trading for Jersey's, Autographs & Printing Plates
Bump! Just added several more hundred card to organize.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Bump! Just added several more hundred cards to organize. I will be adding about 1000 football cards this coming week.

Bump! Just added about 1000 more cards to organize.

Open offer sent. If you got any other Mannings I might be interested. Thanks and welcome to the boards!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Bump! Adding more cards.

Ok this time I actually sent the offer lol
Manning PC

(02-06-2013, 07:54 PM)branesergen Wrote: Ok this time I actually sent the offer lol
LOL! No problem! I was going to send you an offer this past week but got busy and then forgot too myself, lol.

(02-06-2013, 07:54 PM)branesergen Wrote: Ok this time I actually sent the offer lol
For some reason I can not post comments to our trade and just wanted to thank you for the trade and to let you know that I will get the cards in the mail to you first thing in the morning. I'll also keep my eyes open for Peyton Manning cards at the show this weekend. Thanks again Smile

And thank you too! I hope they fix it soon lol.
Manning PC