`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking TO Do Some Trades

Looking TO Do Some Trades
I'm new to the forum and looking to do some trades. I have been collection every since I was a kid and still have the majority of my collection! My collection is mostly 80's 90's stuff but doesn't really have any consistency so looking to revamp the entire collection. I'm a Niner fan and trying to take my collection in that direction but also I'm a fan of certain players and also want them in the collection. I always bought packs and do not have full sets, I always took care of my cards and I have a bunch of cards that are NM/M (never was a smoker so all cards have no smoke damage). I was wondering what is the best way to post what I have so I can get some trades going?

RE: Looking TO Do Some Trades
http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-14.html

This thread is extremely helpful. It tells you how to put your cards on here and the process for getting trades going. Check it out, good luck, glad to have you!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Looking TO Do Some Trades
Thanks for the info! Quick question I wanted to post multiple cards from different years and manufactures would I use the fill option to do so, if not is there a fast process to do so?