`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
READ 1st POST>>>closing trade thread

RE: READ 1st POST>>>closing trade thread
Just my 2 cents - I stopped looking at your cards when i read "you must send first". No offense - but you simply dont have the feedback to justify such a requirement.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(01-04-2013, 07:50 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Most intelligent post from you yet!

oh and BTW after pm'ing the 15+ people who had no problems trading and sending first... not one has taken the offer to back out of the trades with me and in fact a few people had some choice words about you from run-ins in the past.... I believe the quote from an un-named member is

"SELF-RIGHTOUS P%^&@" NOT MY WORDS JUST A COPY / PASTE

Just thought you'd like to know
heh, yea I've run into a few people that ended up on my ignore list so it doesn't surprise me. I won't lose any sleep over having a few people dislike me. There are even 1 or 2 mods that don't like me. I'm not running for office. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I Bakerman and Wavy are 100 percent right it is ridiculous for a person with 6 trades to ask anyone to send first. My first 25 trades i sent first that is just the way things are here and if thats not what you want to do then we dont need you here or your cards no matter how good they are. I like everyone else have worked hard to establish myself as a good trader for you to come in and basically slap us in the face and spit on the work we have put in is ridiculous. Personally good riddens to you good luck on feebay

(01-04-2013, 09:55 AM)husker 101 Wrote: I Bakerman and Wavy are 100 percent right it is ridiculous for a person with 6 trades to ask anyone to send first. My first 25 trades i sent first that is just the way things are here and if thats not what you want to do then we dont need you here or your cards no matter how good they are. I like everyone else have worked hard to establish myself as a good trader for you to come in and basically slap us in the face and spit on the work we have put in is ridiculous. Personally good riddens to you good luck on feebay
Remember no one is said to anyone that you had to trade with me you came to my thread and made offers on my cards!

Because I refuse to send my cards first I am somehow slapping people in the face? ..... lol sorry but I call that Intelligence and protecting investments....

No need to wast your time then Smile If you dont like the terms of something then move on .... other cards from other threads .... but people need to stick their noses in others business, that is pretty ridiculous.

Actually the ridiculous thing is for someone to come to my thread and dictate terms.... no one has the right to do that (cept a mod) like i said If you dont like the terms dont waste your time.

Bottom line... My Cards, My Thread, My Terms.....

If thats un-acceptable the so be it...

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-04-2013, 10:03 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Because I refuse to send my cards first I am somehow slapping people in the face? ..... lol sorry but I call that Intelligence and protecting investments....
It's a slap in the face to people that EARNED respect by working their way to a good reputation.

If you call asking people to send first "protecting your investments" intelligent, then you're also saying that the people who send first are dumb or stupid because they're not protecting their investments. It's a 2 way street.

Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(01-04-2013, 11:26 AM)monsterx Wrote: It's a slap in the face to people that EARNED respect by working their way to a good reputation.

If you call asking people to send first "protecting your investments" intelligent, then you're also saying that the people who send first are dumb or stupid because they're not protecting their investments. It's a 2 way street.
But what you are all failing to comprehend is the fact that it is my thread my cards and my terms. Its NO WAY a slap in the face or calling anyone stupid .... The intelligent common sense approach to any transaction is....If you come to me looking for something you send first .... If i go to you looking for something I send first. pretty simple ? I think so....

What you fail to see is you are on Beckett's site and should go by their rules.
Looking for 2012 Absolute Spectrum Autos - Black, Platinum, and Gold

[Image: 20150629_210309_zpsalzkkfdi.jpg]
Bucket Link
http://s924.photobucket.com/user/dylan1018/library/?sort=6&page=1

I have EVERY RIGHT to ask anyone anywhere who comes to me looking for something of mine to send their end first.... don't matter where it is ... here, Blowout, ebay, LCS, etc. if you want what is mine then pay up ... just the same as if I want something of yours I would expect to pay up before getting / goods or services.... No one HAS to trade with or HAS to accept my terms ..... that is everyones right... .
So there is NO ACTUAL RULE against me asking anyone to send first.....

So actuall I have don nothing but follow the rules set before me.
I have Added all my cards that were trade to my ORG
I have added all cards that are in my org to my bucket
I am not selling.....hmmmm

So the way I see it is you all nees to shut up and mind your own business.

Please point out to me where it says below that i need to send first

Copy/paste directly form the top Thread
TRADERS AND SELLERS READ HERE FIRST !! SELLERS PAY ATTENTION
Right now the sell feature is not up and the sellers fee is waived. In order to sell you HAVE to place the card in organize, mark it for sale and put a sale price on it.

There are no exceptions- you want to take advantage of the free selling , that is what you must do. If you want to do dutch, hotpacks, etc, then go to ebay or open a marketplace account.

All future posts that do not follow these rules will be deleted

Welcome to Beckett.com Trading!

We hope that you will find trading on Beckett.com to be enjoyable and that you are able to find lots of great traders to deal with. Please note the following rules and tips for trading on Beckett.com

1. First and most importantly, Beckett has a fantastic trading system and inventory tool called "Organize". IN ORDER TO TRADE OR SELL on Beckett.com, the cards you want to trade away must be loaded into your organize and marked appropriately for trade. Saying you will add them later after you make the trade IS NOT allowed. Load them and then you can trade. There is a tutorial on the help forum that will help walk you through how to do this:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html

Please ensure you have cards loaded into your organize BEFORE posting a thread. If you post a trade thread advertising cards not listed in your organize, your trade post will be modified or deleted. Repeat offenders will face possible suspensions or bans.

All trades on Beckett must be initiated and completed using the "Trade" tab at the top of the page. Users found to be trading outside of the trade tab will face suspensions or permanent bans.

***Full use of Organize is free when you purchase any OPG or it costs 19.95 a year. You may also test drive it for free as long as you maintain under 100 cards in the organize. Once you top that number you will be locked out. Keep in mind when u make a trade the system duplicates the cards in recently traded and those add to the total number of cards in organize. Maintain a safe buffer and be sure to delete cards as needed to stay below the 100 number.***

Finally, please try to limit yourself to no more than three active trade threads at any time. Combine all cards for trade into one thread, rather than creating separate threads for each card.

2. You are of course welcome and encouraged to maintain a 'bucket' or other method of showing pictures of your cards for trade, but please ensure the cards are properly marked for trade in your organize as well.

3. Be sure you're comfortable with your trading partner before accepting a trade. Carefully review their feedback profile, and check to ensure they aren't on the list found here:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1424840.html

Although the moderators of the site do try our best to identify and ban problem traders, all trading is done at your own risk, so please protect yourself.

4. As a new trader, don't be offended or surprised if some of the experienced traders ask you to send first. This is how you will build your Beckett feedback 'credentials'.

5. Above all, treat your trading partner the way you would like to be treated and have fun! Trading is a fantastic and relatively inexpensive way to expand your collection and please don't hesitate to contact a moderator if you have any questions.

6. FAQ

(01-04-2013, 11:33 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: But what you are all failing to comprehend is the fact that it is my thread my cards and my terms. Its NO WAY a slap in the face or calling anyone stupid .... The intelligent common sense approach to any transaction is....If you come to me looking for something you send first .... If i go to you looking for something I send first. pretty simple ? I think so....
Aren't you a peach! I comprehend your view point towards trading, I read it many times in your posts.

One could argue that you came looking for trades with your initial post. It's quite simple, a card for a card, send at the same time. Money for card, pay first. Basic rules of any of the card forums.

Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

This is the same guy who was asking about the authenticity of a blatantly fake Panini RG3 Autographed card a couple weeks ago. Everyone and their mother on this forum told them it was clearly a fake and this dude couldn't take "no" for an answer. Some people are just stubborn by nature (as evidence in this thread). You just leave them be and move on