`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You rmpaq5

Thank You rmpaq5
I wanted to thank rmpaq5 (Ryan) publically for sending me this card for my Bossy PC as a random act of kindness:

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510...a51e30.jpg

I do not have this card at all and wanted him to know how much I appreciated it because since I really have no hockey to trade it is hard to trade for his cards because a lot of people stick to trading only a certain sport or the same sport for the same sport. Again, thank you Ryan for the great card!

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: Thank You rmpaq5
Wow! Ryan is a stellar trader, and I am glad to say that I have had the privilege of trading with him! Awesome card, and an amazing gesture! Thanks for the share!

Randi

this is what the hobby and sites like this is all about

props to Ryan!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Thanks guys. I blush I blush. A while back I ran into a yardsale and bought a big box o stuff. I endend up with some stuff I don't want and it is not junk, mostly graded cards. When I come across something from this big box that I know other members I've traded with PC, well I'm paying forward the yardsale price I paid for the collection. Some of it I will be looking to trade, but as I uncover more stuff it may end up on its way to you!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!