`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
mail day (scan heavy)

mail day (scan heavy)
Haven't had a chance to show some of the cards I've gotten over the last month, so wanted to share now.

First, old but goodies.

[Image: scan0048.jpg]

Love the Mike Haynes /5. Most of these cards are for trade if interested, but not sure about the Haynes. May want to keep that PC, but let me know if interested.

[Image: scan0049.jpg]

All of these are F/T

Now onto the newest PC cards

[Image: scan0050.jpg]

[Image: scan0051.jpg]

[Image: scan0057.jpg]

This Marshawn Lynch was an item from the bay, and I've now got 1 of his etopps rookie cards non-auto and this one auto'd. Stoked to of found this one!!

[Image: scan0056.jpg]

[Image: scan0054.jpg]

[Image: scan0053.jpg]

[Image: scan0052.jpg]

Now Holy Golden Tate!!

[Image: scan0059.jpg]

[Image: scan0063.jpg]

[Image: scan0060.jpg]

[Image: scan0062.jpg]

[Image: scan0061.jpg]

[Image: scan0058.jpg]

I know of a guy who is getting out of collecting, and is in a tough situation. I helped him in the past, and we came to an agreement on a great price for these cards. I'm a Golden Tate fan as well with all that he's done this year for the Seahawks (insert jokes here now), but seriously he's budding into a great receiver and does a lot for the community around Seattle for charity events and such.

I'm most likely done for this year except now I need to decide what cards to send in for grading in the $6.00 thing being put together.

Any input??
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: mail day (scan heavy)
Awesome haul there. Really great looking cards you picked up. Good luck on the cards you decide to get graded. Hope to see some gold bricks.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Very nice stuff! Love the Lynch Stamp!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Great Pick ups Good luck on the grading
Photobucket

(12-09-2012, 08:27 AM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice stuff! Love the Lynch Stamp!
That Lynch stamp was one from the bay that came across at a bargain of an auction. It was about $5.00 shipped I believe. Definitely one of my most favorites.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Very nice additions sir. Lots of colors
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Sweet pickups man! Love all the Hawks stuff
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Bunch of cool things in here! I like the Lamar Miller auto, Butkus and the Seau jsy! Nice adds!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341