`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday: Great One

RE: Mailday: Great One
(12-09-2012, 03:00 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Rarely see a 1 card post from you...what's the backstory? I mean besides that it's a #'d AU of the best player, pictured vertically in a rare uni, signed while still active, for the premier AU set?
no real backstory... just don't bother scanning much of what I get.. I've only recently gotten 98-99 SOTT CuJo, Smyth. 94-95 Pin Northern Lights Gilmour (which completes the set for me, which is nice), 94-95 Score Franchise Gilmour, and some random 96-97 parallels... nothing really of any note. I wouldn't have even made a post unless the Gretz came in. I'm just kinda sorta trying to put the 98-99 SOTT and SOTT Gold sets together. I think there's only about 16 Gretzky Autos that would fit my PC, and I think I've got 13 of them either in my PC or set aside for me by 'my source'.

I'm expecting 9 more 97-98 SPx Grand Finale's and I think like 70 96-97 UPD Ice Parallels sometime this week... I'll definitely post those
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Very nice card Phil! I love Gretzky autos for so many reasons and one of the main reasons is that no matter how much he has signed, his signature remained so consistent over the years.

Phil, I also have a new jersey coming in this coming week, so keep your eyes peeled for my new thread when it arrives.

(12-09-2012, 04:23 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: Very nice card Phil! I love Gretzky autos for so many reasons and one of the main reasons is that no matter how much he has signed, his signature remained so consistent over the years.

Phil, I also have a new jersey coming in this coming week, so keep your eyes peeled for my new thread when it arrives.
awesome! can't wait to see it.... got plenty in my closet waiting for you.. ha ha
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

GREAT pick up!! Congrats!!

Phil, Great pickup. I really love the design of the older SOTT. Congrats!!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK