`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working in Warsaw, IN next week - HELP

Working in Warsaw, IN next week - HELP
So I will be in Warsaw Indiana next week for work. I am wondering if there is a card shop in the area. I am trying to avoid he dreaded internet search where I usually find an old storefront that is closed.

Does anyone know of a shop within a reasonable distance?

Thanks,
Nathan

RE: Working in Warsaw, IN next week - HELP
Your best bet is Fort Wayne, IN. They have the Komets so hockey will be more popular than the rest of the state.

There is a shop in the mall in South Bend, about an hour from Warsaw. Not much hockey, but if you also like FB and baseball it is good enough to get you through the week.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

I lived in northern Indiana until about a year ago, frankly I was never a huge fan of the card stores in fort wayne. Most of them focus more on decor, action figures, that kind of thing more than cards. They also don't have a lot of hockey stuff, the occasional Komet thing but thats about it. Frankly, if you have the time there's a store called...and IDK how it's gunna be on google...either MCS or Maine Card Supply I think is what it's called (I can give them a shout and get the info if you want it). In bluffton, which is about an hr and a half away from Warsaw (you can do it faster, trust me lol). That was my LCS for...over 5 years, and theyve been in the town for as long as I've been alive. It's run by two brothers, John and Bryan...John's more of the card guy, but he also loves hockey, so they do have some hockey stuff, more than most of the stores in the area. Plus, I was one of their best customers, so if you lmk when you're going I'll drop um an email, he'll probably be willing to work with you price wise, atleast on singles. He's usually pretty flexible, as long as you get John. Bryan isn't huge into the sports side of cards, so he tends to just go with what's listed. Hope this helps!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75