`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trade Filters Not Working
11-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Trade Filters Not Working
I just noticed this today, I have tried to start trades with a few members but the filters are not working. Very hard to search someones trade org when they have 10K cards.

[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: Trade Filters Not Working
yea, they just put in place sortable columns for description, beckett price, print run in the opg. im assuming they might be introducing it to trade as well. filters in opg are also offline. could just be a matter of getting everything back online after implementing the change

Sawyer MacMillan Blue: coming october 20th, a few blocks away from the Cathedral of Baseball
11-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Same issue here !!!!

Christian R.
-------------------------
Hockey cards Wanted : Mario Lemieux, Patrick Roy, Ray Bourque,Claude Giroux & Alexei Emelin
---------------------------
11-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Same here.Hope they fix it quick.Bad enough having to search card by card because there is still no matchmaker.

(11-19-2012 07:24 PM)christianr Wrote:  Same issue here !!!!

Collecting for My Three Sons.Two are Phillies Fans and One is a Pirates Fan.Look
ing to trade for Howard,Ultley,Hamels and Anything we don't have for our A & G's.

http://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy23/...%20Graded/
11-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Not working for me either, glad I am paying $$ for this!

Avoid madhatter74! The rudest and most unreasonable members I have EVER met on these boards!

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!
11-20-2012, 09:59 AM
this is why longtime members abandoned the site, always something broken or the site is slow as a snail

[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/
11-20-2012, 10:17 AM
not sure of the trade screen, but in the past 10 minutes, some filters have come back in the opg (not all of them. im seeing inserts, parallels, but that is a specific search. let me dig deeper: okay, sports, teams, players, set types, attributes....)

is this back up in trade as well?

Sawyer MacMillan Blue: coming october 20th, a few blocks away from the Cathedral of Baseball
11-20-2012, 12:36 PM
(11-20-2012 10:17 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  not sure of the trade screen, but in the past 10 minutes, some filters have come back in the opg (not all of them. im seeing inserts, parallels, but that is a specific search. let me dig deeper: okay, sports, teams, players, set types, attributes....)

is this back up in trade as well?

No, there are zero filters appearing in the trade screens. Can one of the Mods please check in, and determine if this is due to a potential update to the functionality (matchmaker, perhaps?), or just some random bug that was introduced?

Thanks - Sam
11-20-2012, 12:49 PM
(11-20-2012 12:36 PM)sdinallo Wrote:  No, there are zero filters appearing in the trade screens. Can one of the Mods please check in, and determine if this is due to a potential update to the functionality (matchmaker, perhaps?), or just some random bug that was introduced?

Thanks - Sam

filters went down yesterday when they implemented sortable columns in the OPG (description, beckett price, print run)

11-20-2012, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 01:15 PM by sdinallo.)
I understand the use of shared code and libraries across functions. But the idea is to keep a list of the items that are shared, and then actually test them before you roll them out to your paying customers. Even with testing, bugs happen, but not even noticing that all of the filters are gone?
Just a bad methodology for deploying changes, in my opinion. And indefensible.
Oh, and as a fun aside, I just checked the Beckett.com Update forum....no mention of any changes deployed to anything. Once again, either use the forum for that which it was intended, or just get rid of the thing. If they would just manage the user's expectations, it would be a lot less frustrating.