`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Question...

Question...
I don't know if this is in the correct section, if it isn't, then I'm terribly sorry.

I have a question, which Football Hobby Box do you guys recommend is the best box? Which one(s) is/are your favorite(s)? And how low do boxes usually drop for Black Friday sales?

Thanks,

Jason

RE: Question...
(11-19-2012, 08:37 PM)jgus93 Wrote: I don't know if this is in the correct section, if it isn't, then I'm terribly sorry.

I have a question, which Football Hobby Box do you guys recommend is the best box? Which one(s) is/are your favorite(s)? And how low do boxes usually drop for Black Friday sales?

Thanks,

Jason
Everyone has personal preferences, your best bet is to look on youtube @ box breaks and see what set pleases you Smile There is really no best box Sad

I am personally looking forward to 2012 Bowman Sterling Football, 2012 Panini Black Football and 2012 Panini Absolute Memorabilia Football.

As of black Friday sales it all depends on what the site has to offer.. Hair pulling and biting nails this weekend Smile
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

I'm a big fan of Topps Finest and Bowman Sterling. But in the end, it's all on you and what cards you like.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(11-19-2012, 09:34 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: I'm a big fan of Topps Finest and Bowman Sterling. But in the end, it's all on you and what cards you like.
Out of these boxes, which one would YOU personally get?:
Topps Chrome
Topps Prime
Panini Certified
Rookies and Stars