`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
STILL LOOKING FOR SF GIANTS

STILL LOOKING FOR SF GIANTS
I am waiting on a few trades to get to my mailbox and when i get them ill show what ive been able to get for my collection over the past couple months.

I WILL TRADE IN YOUR FAVOR FOR ALMOST ANYTHING OFF THIS LIST !!!!!!

Here are a list of the players i want autos of in order of priority 1 through , trying to trade myself some christmas presents. Thanks for looking and thanks for any help. If they have been on other teams im only interested in the ones in giants uniforms.
New Updated list as i have made a trade for some off the original.
* Willie Mays is obvioulsy at the top of the list but not planning on somebody trading me one of him though i wish somebody would.

1. Buster Posey
2.Tim Lincecum
3.Brian Wilson
4.Melky Cabrera(2012 triple threads/update all star stitch)
5. Barry Bonds
6.Orlando Cepeda
7.kevin Mitchell
8.Barry Zito
9.Matt Williams
10. Will Clark
11. Brandon Belt
12.Bumgarner
13.Pablo Sandoval
14. Matt Cain
Any other giants feel free to ask me if id be intersted you never know i might.

Thanks to anybody that has helped or is going to in the future.

RE: SF GIANTS
I have a 2012 topps series 1 Madison Bumgarner auto. if you are interested send me a trade or some paypal.

Anybody else? Let me know, happy voting day!!

I know he's not on your list but I have a Lowry auto id like to unload interested in him at all?
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

thanks but not interested in lowry

RE: STILL LOOKING FOR SF GIANTS
bump it up

trying again to get some off this list.... please help if you have any to trade.

I "might" be able to work with you.
I Too am a Big Giants Fan. and .99% of all My Giants are in my PC. Have a bunch of Autos. Im out of town right now be back tomorrow. I know I have doubles of Mat Cain and Pablo. I Might be willing to part with a some. I also Pulled the same Solar Card.Very Nice. But still interested in yours.
(11-05-2012, 01:37 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: Here are a list of the players i want autos of in order of priority 1 through 10, trying to trade myself some christmas presents. Thanks for looking and thanks for any help. If they have been on other teams im only interested in the ones in giants uniforms.

1.Matt Cain
2.Tim Lincecum
3.Pablo Sandoval
4.Melky Cabrera(2012 triple threads/update all star stitch)
5.Barry Bonds
6..Orlando Cepeda
7.Will Clark
8.Kevin Mitchell
9.Barry Zito
10.Matt Williams
No Buster??? That is My #1 Go Giants!

Thanks Greg, i havent really been back into collecting for too long so im really starting from square 1, but i was able to get a Posey tribute auto relic right off the back. So im just trying to get one auto from the other players before i go after multiple autos of other players. Same reason mccovey, marichal arent on this list.

Anybody else have any on this list or not on the list?