`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Game-Used Goalie Helmet? Nice New Addition To My Project!

RE: A Game-Used Goalie Helmet? Nice New Addition To My Project!
Nice addition!!! Here's a pic I found for you. Not exactly an easy match but might help.

[Image: T2eC16RHJHgE9n0yFljrBQBS9ZHUlQ60_3.jpg]
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Sweetness congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Fun new breakthrough with regards to this helmet's authenticity.

This was purchased directly from the team by the dealer in a bulk lot with many other GU Whalers stuff.

Concerns about the "Cooper" logos on the sides were noted and I looked at the other GU helmet of Minard's and noticed that the screws on the side of the helmet once held an additional plastic piece on either side with the "Cooper" logo on it. The outlines of where those pieces once were are still on my helmet. The chin protector is the same color, and I do have a light colored strap with the helmet as well (the dark one was most likely a later replacement). The neck protector was no longer with the helmet. So, in the end, I believe that it is authentic, though not entirely complete...which does not bother me one bit. I'll go so far as to say that the helmet in the card is the one that I now own!

On that first picture, you definitely can see the outline of someting that was there..
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

very cool gamer!!

I have to ask, how do you have all this space for so many equipment?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(10-28-2012, 05:02 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: very cool gamer!!

I have to ask, how do you have all this space for so many equipment?
Here's the answer to this fun mystery...I don't have the space. Sticks are taking up room, jerseys are taking up room, and now so is the helmet. Would I have it any other way, though? Nope, I love my GU stuff regardless of whether or not they are in the way.

(10-28-2012, 09:42 AM)irbefan4life Wrote: Here's the answer to this fun mystery...I don't have the space. Sticks are taking up room, jerseys are taking up room, and now so is the helmet. Would I have it any other way, though? Nope, I love my GU stuff regardless of whether or not they are in the way.
thanks for the answer, I just thought your room was as a big as Mary Popins purse
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)