`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Complete Sets FT/FS - Some SP Sets - Take a Look!

Complete Sets FT/FS - Some SP Sets - Take a Look!
As I continue to try and reduce the size of my collection, I am putting up some complete sets for trade or sale. I recently spent a ton of time and money on sites chasing down the last of the cards to finish these off. Looking to trade the sets for single cards, preferably RC, Auto, or GU cards. Not looking for anything crazy like 1:1 but on some where the SP's were expensive, I would need some decent trade bait.

Trade Value is open to discussion, the book value of the collective cards is well over the book value of the complete set (never understood that). If interested in buying PM me and I will send you my price expectations for discussion.

Here is what I have available:

2008 UD Masterpieces 1-105 - Complete Set with all of the SP's
2010 Limited 1-200 - Complete Set - Pretty rare IMO as every card is Ser. # to 499
2010 Topps Magic 1-248 - Complete Set with all of the SP's
2011 Topps Legends 1-165 (Qty 2)

Let me know what you like.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Complete Sets FT/FS - Some SP Sets - Take a Look!
Thanks for the 3 stars...but how about some deal making? Anyone interested?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

bump.

ive tried the 2010 magic set.. im like half way.. what you wanna do for the complete set?
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.