`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Mail

Recent Mail
Basically just a belated thank you to Mike for the trade and to note that Panini just fulfilled my last two redemption from 2011.

Okay, the Panini redemptions weren't very exciting (Kealoha Pilares and Scotty McKnight autos from 2011 R&S Longevity - but still nice to get autos from R&S Longevity).

But a big thank you for Mike in allowing me to check off three big boxes for Eagles legends - Randall Cunningham, Brian Dawkins, and Chuck Bedarnik autographs. With a Bedarnik memorabilia added in. Maybe Mike still has the slides, but they are definitely sweet cards.

Of course, i don't know how you people who trade all of the time can stand doing it between the time and the wait factors. Probably am not going to be doing any more trading. But was happy with that one and wanted to give a shoutout.

RE: Recent Mail
Here ya go..... I still had the scan in my bucket.

This was my end of the trade

[Image: IMG-2.jpg]

and I received the card at the bottom (#2/2)..

[Image: IMG_0001-3.jpg]

Thank you again Zach for a great trade.

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

RE: Recent Mail
You're welcome Mike and I'm glad that I was able to contribute into your effort to get a full set of those Totally Certified - the scan doesn't come close to doing the Cunningham justice, btw. Very sharp looking card.