`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How much damage is too much damage?

RE: How much damage is too much damage?
If you paid a lot for the card and the damage was not mentioned or the card was listed at a higher condition then what it actually was i would deff return the card for a refund. Im really anal about my cards though so thats just me.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

I've decided to return it. Even though the damage wasn't terrible it was bad enough to prevent a bgs grade higher than 8. Since the card is from 2010 im sure i can find a more mint card out there for 65 bucks. Now if it were a Marino I probably would've held onto it. Thanks to everyone who responded. I appreciate it.

Mel - what do u have available? I've got about 80 to spend. I like on card autos and refractors first. Then true rc autos and patch autos second.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

lol you can get a matty ice auto /10 for $65 damn i cant get a gronkowski refractor /50 for under $100
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

(09-12-2012, 04:08 PM)dow714 Wrote: lol you can get a matty ice auto /10 for $65 damn i cant get a gronkowski refractor /50 for under $100
The Gronk had a record setting season last year.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(09-12-2012, 04:08 PM)dow714 Wrote: lol you can get a matty ice auto /10 for $65 damn i cant get a gronkowski refractor /50 for under $100
Just curious why you find it important to mention in EVERY thread that your guy is so much more expensive than everyone elses??

B-man, keep it if you like it and try to get a partial refund. If you're getting it for resale, send it back...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos