`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How's everyone's PC stock after week 1?

RE: How's everyone's PC stock after week 1?
Well, Lafell had a solid game, but I assume his stock will hold steady, Hankerson didn't touch the ball at all, so his will stay or drop, but buy low is my motto, I do have a Garcon auto and 2 Aldrick Robinson Auto's in my Skins PC, who knows, Robinson bay have gotten himself a regular spot...With Morris having 2 TD's and almost 100 yds, I have already seen on ebay, an auto I paid 9.00 for 2 weeks ago was over 20.00 with an hour left a little bit ago, so, he is UP, again, glad I bought low..lol Cool thread!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

My niner collection is on fire! They picked up right where they left off and handled the packers. The defense looks just as good as last year and the offense looks better. My 579 niner auto/game used cards should be worth a fortune! Seriously though, ever since the playoffs last year, most of the cards I have cost at least twice as much as what I bought them for over the last 3 years. So my collection actually did double in sale value as of last year.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(09-10-2012, 12:41 PM)nthnoak Wrote: My niner collection is on fire! They picked up right where they left off and handled the packers. The defense looks just as good as last year and the offense looks better. My 579 niner auto/game used cards should be worth a fortune! Seriously though, ever since the playoffs last year, most of the cards I have cost at least twice as much as what I bought them for over the last 3 years. So my collection actually did double in sale value as of last year.
have a nice 2012 aspirations die cut frank gore auto up for grabs if you want to do some trading. Im looking for seahawks who should be in the dump after yesterday

[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Being my guy is umemployed, it wont matter... Except his cards will be super cheap in the next few months!!! Give away prices I am sure...

(09-10-2012, 01:16 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Being my guy is umemployed, it wont matter... Except his cards will be super cheap in the next few months!!! Give away prices I am sure...
If a seller asks for an insane price just tell them that he isn't on a team. I had that work for me on a Greg Halman card when I told the seller he was dead.

(09-10-2012, 01:20 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: If a seller asks for an insane price just tell them that he isn't on a team. I had that work for me on a Greg Halman card when I told the seller he was dead.
It has worked for a few.... Some of the clueless and dreamer sellers on eBay refuse to work with me... No big deal... They can eat them for all I care... They will NEVER sell them... They chose to pass on legitimate and realistic offers, that's their option I guess...

(09-10-2012, 01:23 PM)slotman11 Wrote: It has worked for a few.... Some of the clueless and dreamer sellers on eBay refuse to work with me... No big deal... They can eat them for all I care... They will NEVER sell them... They chose to pass on legitimate and realistic offers, that's their option I guess...
I hear ya man. Got the same problem with some DRCs right now

Im happy my PC guy is doing good...but it sucks at the same time because his cards are soo damn expensive. I am waiting on 3 RC autos of Ridley to come in from Panini but they have yet to fill them and its been 8 months so who knows ill be a bit upset if i dont get them. They are his Limited, Contenders, and Certified RCs I am also waiting for a Gronk auto /10 that i put in for almost a month ago and they still havent filled that. However i did see one on ebay 10/10 so he did sign the cards they just hate me and wont send it to me!
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

(09-10-2012, 01:37 PM)dow714 Wrote: Im happy my PC guy is doing good...but it sucks at the same time because his cards are soo damn expensive.
Yeah, I'm anticipating a big season from DRC which will probably raise his prices but he is a defensive player so they really can't go THAT high lol

(09-10-2012, 01:26 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I hear ya man. Got the same problem with some DRCs right now
at least DRC is still in the league... I swear, some of these sellers are smoking crack... that, or they have NO CLUE what or who they are selling...