`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: IVAN RODRIGUEZ AUTO

WTTF: IVAN RODRIGUEZ AUTO
i've been looking to pick up a pudge auto for a little while with no luck. can someone help me out?!?!?!?!?
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: WTTF: IVAN RODRIGUEZ AUTO
no one has one for trade? would probably be up for a trade/cash deal as well

I have a psa/dna autograph card of pudge are you interested in that or are you looking for pack pulled cards. I would have to get it out to give you more info if interested.

(09-07-2012, 08:01 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: no one has one for trade? would probably be up for a trade/cash deal as well
I have tried countless times to get sometime to trade a Pudge auto, but never get any hits. I guess everyone is selling right now (and they're asking outrageous prices, BTW). Either that, or none of the few people that are left on this site want to give it up.

Good luck with your search.

(09-07-2012, 09:27 AM)zakthirty3 Wrote: I have a psa/dna autograph card of pudge are you interested in that or are you looking for pack pulled cards. I would have to get it out to give you more info if interested.
i may be interested. what are you looking for in trade and could i see a scan?

(09-07-2012, 12:04 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: i may be interested. what are you looking for in trade and could i see a scan?

Autos of players in Yankees,Redskins or Celtics uniforms. I will get you more info on the pudge tomorrow.

I have an extra. I am sure I'd move if you had an auto from my list. Check my thread for the link. I can post scans. He isn't exactly a crap card though so I'd want a fair player in return.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I have a picture go to my bucket its a 1999 SP Signature #PG and its graded a Beckett 8.5 and would trade for players in Yankees uniforms.

http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii49...t_Barczak/