`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's hear about your greatest bargain bin find

RE: Let's hear about your greatest bargain bin find
I've had many great finds at card shows including a 1992 Stadium Club East Coast National Barry Bonds and a 1998 Topps Minted in Cooperstown Barry Bonds both pulled from a huge 5 for $1 box. I also picked this up out of a $1 box at a LCS long since closed.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I have one to add here. I got this for 5$

[Image: LuisAparicio1.jpg]

[Image: LuisAparicio2.jpg]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Some other "non-bin" pickups from my youth (mainly basketball). My hometown LCS used to package all of the undesirable basketball rookies of any certain year into team bags and sold them for $1. I bought 5 of them and while I walked away with only 1 Stephon Marbury, I managed to escape with 10 Kobe Bryant and 8 Steve Nash Rookies.

The same guy had one of those vending machines where you put your quarters into the slot and get a random card. For 50 cents I got a 1992-93 Upper Deck Shaquille O'Neal RC - the non-redemption one. It's been in a case ever since and I'm considering having it graded ... it's pretty sharp.
Kepler

I think my finds are the ones I forgot I had.....I found a couple of early 60's mantle's that I forgot I had. Looked up bv and was very happy with that find.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(09-05-2012, 10:26 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Well, it wasn't really a bin, but I got these two cards off Yardsellr for $3 (total) this afternoon.

[Image: 9d3754fe.jpg]
u got riped off overpaid by a mile
i bought some BIP cards for .10 at a show. talk about a big enormous bargain find!!!!!

BIP 4 pres 2k12

Not sure if this counts but paid $4 for a 2012 Topps Series 2 box break and hit the Harper SP that sells for over $100 on the bay. My best turn around ever, but I'm keeping this card.