`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prime set builders crack me up (rant)...

RE: Prime set builders crack me up (rant)...
I probably would tell them I will use them as kindle in the winter before selling them all for a low ball price....but seriously I rather trade them for Pens from the same set or a set like the cup in which the base might be about the same...or sell them at a fair price....perhaps in a lot I might sell them slightly cheaper but if I have 4 and have players I would want 3.00 a piece maybe I'd do 2.5 each+ shipping.

Just have to make it worth my trip to the PO...for 5.00 I'd let them stay in the box with my traders....only exception is if it was a trader I consider a friend that I was 110% sure he/she would return the favor.
(09-03-2012, 06:44 PM)wickabee Wrote: My bad, I apologize. I didn't mean to offend anyone, base /249 just aren't worth much of anything unless they're major names, IMO, and even then, the numbering doesn't guarantee anything. There's nice cards #/100 that can't sell for $0.99. How does #/249 make it better?
I can agree with you in 6 months from now maybe..but I would not sell them now for 5.00 if I can get more...you always try to get a better price unless maybe it is a friend you want to help out.

I remember I had a Kopitar I believe it was a 1/1 or very limited print...I believe I had an offer 200.00 or below and someone else offered at least 2x as much...might be apples and oranges to some extent but if I decide to help someone out it is not going to be on that large of a difference in price.

Also you may still be getting the cards cheaper from the OP since you may save on shipping.....
IF the OP has 4 cards at 3.00 a piece and ebay has them at 2.00 a piece from 2 sellers(say 2 each)...with ebay that is probably 4.00+3.00 for the 1st auction and maybe 1.00 each additional auction...and say the same for the 2nd seller...maybe 16.00.....so the OP might be cheaper in the end anyway if not inflating shipping prices. of course i dont know the players but in the end I support people wanting a fair price
How many base was it?