`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone else get...

Did anyone else get...
... a phone call from Beckett? The other day I received a call asking if I get my cards graded. They also asked if I would use Beckett grading. When I expressed that I was not that was the end of the conversation. Just wondering if anyone else had recieved a similar call.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Did anyone else get...
Yup, I got the same call.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Not me, but I do always get graded through Beckett for my PC.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Nothing here, and I do not think that I am going to unless I can start putting some great vintage together... and they can stop marking the value of YOUR cards in the shipping slip.

Randi

YA they called

I hope they don't call me my Redden's ain't get any more valuable lol
[Image: NewReddenBanner.png]

So Beckett's is now calling people and asking them to get their cards graded with them but advertise PSA grading in their MAGS?

Are you sure it was Beckett's and not another trader looking to fill a group submission?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(09-02-2012, 06:37 AM)shezdoni Wrote: So Beckett's is now calling people and asking them to get their cards graded with them but advertise PSA grading in their MAGS?

Are you sure it was Beckett's and not another trader looking to fill a group submission?
Positive they introduced themself as Beckett Grading.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia