`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i would like to trade...... 2005 SkyBox Autographics #115 Justin Verlander ROOkie RC

RE: i would like to trade...... 2005 SkyBox Autographics #115 Justin Verlander ROOkie RC
(09-01-2012, 07:32 PM)MIRACLE_METS Wrote: so other words if i was poor and unable to use your price guide services and wanted to use the free feature of your website trading forums to trade and communicate with thousands of your followers it would be ok for other traders to take advantage of me due to me not knowing a cards book value?

would a moderator inform me of a trader offering me a unfair trade?
I doubt that it is Beckett's duty to make sure you don't get ripped off as a result of not wanting to pay for their service.

RE: i would like to trade...... 2005 SkyBox Autographics #115 Justin Verlander ROOkie RC
its just crazy that you get forced into buying services to continue trading on the forums,for example you need to have the cards you want to trade to show on your organize list,but its only free for a period of time,so now i have to pay to trade? thats unheard of,im a member of a few other sites and they dont force you into fee's... its sad and unfortunate for people in the world who dont have the luxury of spending the money and not being able to trade on this site.i dont think ill be the person to cave into becketts demands.if every one stopped cavind into there demads for a month,and they see how many people stopped using the site and services,they would cave into our demands(the traders)

I know...it's totally unfair how the grocery store expects you to pay for your food. I mean, we HAVE to eat, they should just give it to us. And the car dealer the other day expected me to write a check to make a down payment on the car I just bought...can you imagine the nerve??!

Sarcasm aside, the fact is simple. Beckett offers a service...in exchange for that service you have to pay. Don't want to pay, then you don't get the service. Trading is not a God-given right.

Yes, there are other sites that have 'free' forum trading, but to compare message board trading to Beckett is ludicrous. And the simple fact of the matter is there is no fee to trade - trading is free and you don't NEED price guide access to trade.

And please do not post your email address in an attempt to circumvent the trading rules here again.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.