`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Heritage Minors

2012 Topps Heritage Minors
This product comes out in a few weeks and I'm thinking of possibly picking up a box. It is only $62 and I figure that it better than buying 3 blasters. You are guaranteed 2 autos and a relic.

I have no experience or knowledge of this product from years past. Does anybody have any feelings on this product?

Is it worth it? or is it a bum product
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: 2012 Topps Heritage Minors
There were some real nice cards in last years product.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

how soon do the checklists come out do you think?
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

SCR has a partial checklist up and I'm sure they'll update it within the next week or so.

As far as the set itself it's really a novelty set where you can get cards of your favorite prospects for a decent price. But don't expect anything to go for big money because collectors for the most part want players in their pro team uniforms not the minor league ones. This is why the classic and Just Minors sets never really took off and you can still find some minor league cards from those sets of big name players for only a couple dollars.

It's a nice set for a young collector who is just starting to get interested but it's not your typical collector's thing because there is no flip appeal to it. Most of the autos might go for $5-$8 max

If you do a completed auction search on ebay for last years set you'll see what I mean. There are a lot of cards that didn't sell even starting at $.99 and as hot as Mike Trout has been you can still get his single for less than $8