`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Topps replace this card??

Will Topps replace this card??
I have this 2012 Topps Chrome Freddie Freeman Gold Refractor and it has a scratch that starts at the top of McCanns helmet and goes up to the topps chrome label. Its hard to see in the scan but trust me its there. I read all the instructions on topps website about how to send back and im ok with that but I have never sent anything back for replacement. Will they replace if I send it it? Its not like im being super pickey but if I would receive this in a trade I would be upset. Besides, I want the card but I dont want a visual scratch on it.
[Image: freemangold.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: Will Topps replace this card??
(08-30-2012, 04:47 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: I have this 2012 Topps Chrome Freddie Freeman Gold Refractor and it has a scratch that starts at the top of McCanns helmet and goes up to the topps chrome label. Its hard to see in the scan but trust me its there. I read all the instructions on topps website about how to send back and im ok with that but I have never sent anything back for replacement. Will they replace if I send it it? Its not like im being super pickey but if I would receive this in a trade I would be upset. Besides, I want the card but I dont want a visual scratch on it.
[Image: freemangold.jpg]
Not sure if you would get the identical as a replacement, if it's ser. numbered that lesses the chance.
btw sharp looking card
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Will Topps replace this card??

Yeah, I wouldn't take the risk, especially if you're a Freeman fan ... even if you got one back, it could be off-centered, corners dinged, etc. ... from what I can tell from the scan, other than the scratch you mentioned, you've got a pretty nice card there.

If you're not a Freeman fan and want to roll the dice, go for it ... who knows, they might send you an auto or something to replace it.

Usually they'll discuss it with you first, try calling them before you send it in ... RJ