`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT: Madden 13 out today!!

RE: OT: Madden 13 out today!!
(08-29-2012, 11:33 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: Dang you guys are making me want to get an Xbox 360 now Sad
Do it do it do it
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

If you do get it I'll help you get acclimated with Ultimate Team. Smile

Ej - If you go head to head do you win coins? I havent tried that yet only the seasons and I dont wanna waste my time if I dont get coins lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(08-30-2012, 01:59 AM)branesergen Wrote: Ej - If you go head to head do you win coins? I havent tried that yet only the seasons and I dont wanna waste my time if I dont get coins lol
Yeah you do. I'm not sure how much since I haven't played a H2H match yet.

I'm slowly getting the hang of the new passing. My career as a QB is very up and down lol. 2 TDs w/ no INTs one game...5 INTs the next.

(08-29-2012, 12:38 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: When you do the Career mode and do it as a coach, I assume you can still play the games right? So it's somewhat still like the franchise mode? Is this right?
Yes...same thing. I would have returned the game if not lol
Does anyone else feel this game is much easier than usual? I have always played and only play Franchise against the computer on all madden and the last 4 Maddens have been hard...took me 10 seasons in 12 to win a super bowl (went on a streak and won three straight) but this year I am already 3-0 and have basically dominated. TWo games were close..but i still ended up winning by double digits.

Does anyone know how to call hot routes? Or is it even possible. I can't seem to find the option to do it. It drives me crazy.

(08-30-2012, 12:38 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Does anyone know how to call hot routes? Or is it even possible. I can't seem to find the option to do it. It drives me crazy.
Up on the d-pad

(08-30-2012, 12:48 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Up on the d-pad
That's it? Dang it! So much frustration and such a simple solution.

Any of you guy play MUT for the ps3 last year? Prob will recognize the name..
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]