`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: It's finally here!!!!

RE: OT: It's finally here!!!!
Might get it later. I still have only played 1 season of madden 12 and dont feel like dishing out 60 bucks for the game right now.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Looks like I'm going to the release party after all. If I finish this paper that's due wednesday since I know I won't do it tomorrow lol

(08-27-2012, 08:02 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Looks like I'm going to the release party after all. If I finish this paper that's due wednesday since I know I won't do it tomorrow lol
Are they having a tournament there? My two local WalMart's are both having tournaments at different times so I actually might be able to win 2 free copies! lol

(08-27-2012, 08:07 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Are they having a tournament there? My two local WalMart's are both having tournaments at different times so I actually might be able to win 2 free copies! lol
Yeah, I'm going to Gamestop

(08-27-2012, 08:11 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Yeah, I'm going to Gamestop
Good luck man. Hope you can win it all!

(08-27-2012, 08:14 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Good luck man. Hope you can win it all!
I don't know what team to pick!

(08-27-2012, 08:17 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I don't know what team to pick!
Go with a team that's solid all around, or just your favorite team. I usually run with the Panthers online because Cam Newton, J-Stew, D-Will, Steve Smith on offense (along with tall complimentary WR's and TE's) and their defense is good with Beason and Co. at LB and Johnson on the D-Line.

(08-27-2012, 08:22 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Go with a team that's solid all around, or just your favorite team. I usually run with the Panthers online because Cam Newton, J-Stew, D-Will, Steve Smith on offense (along with tall complimentary WR's and TE's) and their defense is good with Beason and Co. at LB and Johnson on the D-Line.
My favorite team is the Cardinals...so not goin there lol. I need a strong D with a fast HB and a solid TE and slot reciever

(08-27-2012, 06:43 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Yes it is!!! This year's version should be the best to date by far. The demo played 1000000000x better than any demo to date, I can only imagine what the full version has in store!
Disagree. There will NEVER be a Madden like 1992. Unbelievable.

And, I'm totally serious - half back toss left with Barry Sanders?

Sega Genesis? This game was the shiz.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]