`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little LCS help from you Cincy people

A little LCS help from you Cincy people
I go to Miami University up in Oxford and, since I've gotten back into the hobby the past few months, I'm looking to stop by a card shop and bust a box or two (we have a Wal Mart here in town but that's it). I've searched for shops near the area and I've found a couple, but I can't find reviews on any of them. If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it very much.
[Image: A7mOM.png]

RE: A little LCS help from you Cincy people
sorry I dont know any card shops there, but I just wanna say................GO CUBBIES!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

I live in California now, but I am from the Oxford Area. The shop I liked is Baseball Card Corner, 10756 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati. It should take you about 45 minutes to get there, but for variety of packs, boxes, and singles it is worth the drive, additionally there may be some shops at Forest Fair, Northgate, or Tri-County Mall so it might be worth a trip.

uote='ellis2211' pid='2105252' dateline='1346011581']
I live in California now, but I am from the Oxford Area. The shop I liked is Baseball Card Corner, 10756 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati. It should take you about 45 minutes to get there, but for variety of packs, boxes, and singles it is worth the drive, additionally there may be some shops at Forest Fair, Northgate, or Tri-County Mall so it might be worth a trip.
[/quote]

I thought they closed? I also wish I could find a good card shop in Cincinnati. In the 1990's you could find shops in most of the major malls and in all the little cities and towns in the Cincinnati area.

It someways its sad that Target, Wal Mart, and Ebay have replaced the local card shop; however, the prices are usually better than some of the scam owners from back in the day.

(08-26-2012, 03:06 PM)ellis2211 Wrote: I live in California now, but I am from the Oxford Area. The shop I liked is Baseball Card Corner, 10756 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati. It should take you about 45 minutes to get there, but for variety of packs, boxes, and singles it is worth the drive, additionally there may be some shops at Forest Fair, Northgate, or Tri-County Mall so it might be worth a trip.
Yeah I've found that it's almost a given that I'll be driving 30-45 minutes to find a shop somewhere, which really isn't all that bad because the closest bank for me is probably 30 minutes away too.

(08-26-2012, 02:52 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: sorry I dont know any card shops there, but I just wanna say................GO CUBBIES!!Smile
Wooh! It's rough down here with all the Reds fans but I have plenty of Old Style in my fridge to take care of that. Big Grin
[Image: A7mOM.png]