`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 More 2012 Chrome Hobby Boxes w/scans

2 More 2012 Chrome Hobby Boxes w/scans
Should have stopped after the first box. I enjoyed the breaks which is what is most important to me at this point but they were duds value wise. NFT until pricing comes out or if you have a comparable Cole Hamels card I need.
[Image: 2012chrome2boxesscan4001.jpg]
[Image: 2012chrome2boxesscan3001.jpg]
[Image: 2012chrome2boxesscan2001.jpg]
[Image: 2012chrome2boxesscan1001.jpg]

RE: 2 More 2012 Chrome Hobby Boxes w/scans
Please check my org. Would like to trade for any Braves. Probably have a couple thome in phillies and rollins not listed as well.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

There must be a bunch of Brad Peacock autos in this product. I bought two boxes. The first one had a Brad Peacock gold refractor auto numbered to 50 and the second box had a regular Brad Peacock auto.

(08-25-2012, 12:42 PM)cspen Wrote: There must be a bunch of Brad Peacock autos in this product. I bought two boxes. The first one had a Brad Peacock gold refractor auto numbered to 50 and the second box had a regular Brad Peacock auto.
i think that applies to all products honestly. i feel topps wants me to become a peacock supercollector.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

That's funny, I thought I'd pulled all the Peacock autos Topps had made this year. Let's hope he turns out to be a STUD!!!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!