`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Trout cards go up?

RE: Will Trout cards go up?
Honestly, I think ROY has already just been handed to him. He could miss every game from here on out and still win. He's a lock IMO. So I don't think that will necessarily raise the value since I'd imagine the value already reflects that. If he can somehow get MVP than maybe that will raise it but I think he's pretty far behind Miguel Cabrera, depends which of them can lead there team to the playoff so perhaps there closer to even right now especially since Cabrera recently got injured although I don't think its too serious. Trouts cards are just ridiculous as it is currently.

I sold a Bowman Sterling RC auto before the season started for right around $60. Now they're fetching over $300. oops!

To answer the OP. I really don't think ROY will do much to the prices. Who isn't anticipating he wins ROY? If he wins the MVP however, I'm sure there will be a bump in prices.

Way back when, before he was super hyped, I threw a Trout bowman's best prospects card in as a freebie. I think it is like $25 or something now. Kinda wished a threw in a different one, I want that back now, lol.