`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some 2012 Topps Chrome and some other stuff

Some 2012 Topps Chrome and some other stuff
Bought a couple blasters, rack packs and loose packs of Topps Chrome, some more Platinum and a few miscellaneous packs marked down for clearance. Here were some of the highlights, sorry no scans/pics Sad

2012 Topps Chrome:
Yu Darvish RC
Bryce Harper RC x2
Matt Moore RC
Yu Darvish Ref
Yeonis Cespedes Orange Ref
Ubaldo Jimenez Sepia Ref (#'d to 75 this year instead of 99 so that was interesting)
Brett Lawrie Die Cut
Pretty happy but wasn't lucky enough to score an auto, just have to keep tryin Wink

2012 Bowman Platinum:
Clay Holmes AU
Nothin else of significance. If anyones interested though I finally got all of my platinum stuff entered, a hobby box and a bunch of retail worth of stuff entered. Check my org and send an open offer if you have any interest.

Nothing too exciting out of the miscellaneous packs however... One of the packs was of 2010 Upper Deck and I hit a Posey RC which was the whole reason I kept getting them so was pretty stoked about that. Smile

Thanks!

RE: Some 2012 Topps Chrome and some other stuff
You did pretty well with the Harpers, Darvish and Holmes auto - Nice hit on the Posey rookie! As I recall, those were pretty hard to pull.

Nice hit on the Sepia. The odds of hitting that in retail were pretty long.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(08-22-2012, 12:10 AM)shaunbaus Wrote: Bought a couple blasters, rack packs and loose packs of Topps Chrome, some more Platinum and a few miscellaneous packs marked down for clearance. Here were some of the highlights, sorry no scans/pics Sad

2012 Topps Chrome:
Yu Darvish RC
Bryce Harper RC x2
Matt Moore RC
Yu Darvish Ref
Yeonis Cespedes Orange Ref
Ubaldo Jimenez Sepia Ref (#'d to 75 this year instead of 99 so that was interesting)
Brett Lawrie Die Cut
Pretty happy but wasn't lucky enough to score an auto, just have to keep tryin Wink

2012 Bowman Platinum:
Clay Holmes AU
Nothin else of significance. If anyones interested though I finally got all of my platinum stuff entered, a hobby box and a bunch of retail worth of stuff entered. Check my org and send an open offer if you have any interest.

Nothing too exciting out of the miscellaneous packs however... One of the packs was of 2010 Upper Deck and I hit a Posey RC which was the whole reason I kept getting them so was pretty stoked about that. Smile

Thanks!
open offer sent

Yea I think I did fairly well on the chrome, the rookies were all pretty nice. The Posey made my day, dunno how rare they are but considering the packs were on sale made it even better. Smile thanks

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

nice chrome hits
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney