Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commons buying question

Commons buying question
Hey everyone,
Im starting a PC of former Vikings TE Jim Kleinsasser. My dad want's me to put on together, and he went to high school not far from where I am from and went to college close by as well.

Anyways to make a long story boring, where is a good place to buy commons? I did some purchases from the marketplace, but looking for other places to buy commons as well. Kleinsasser doesn't have that many cards, so different outlets would be great
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

RE: Commons buying question
try checkoutmycaards.com you can add money to your account there and make offers, you can also have them hold the cards so you can ship all of them at once
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

yep Check out My Cards is the place for commons as you can get most for pennies on the dollar. The new stuff you might have to wait a while for it to come down just like anything else the newer it is the higher the prices.

send wavytiger1975 a PM. He may be able to help you.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

checkoutmycards!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Yep comc is a great place to find commons and oddball stuff
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

COMC!!!

http://www.sportlots.com is a great site if you don't mind buying cards sight unseen. Pricing is great if you also don't mind mostly PWE shipping but for set builders or other common cards, great way to do it.

Thanks all! I checked out both sites and contacted wavytiger. All 3 shall be very beneficial!
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]