`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Canary v. Superfractor

Gold Canary v. Superfractor
So is a Gold Canary Diamond Refractors just as coveted as the Superfractor of the set? Would they sell at the same price or is the "Super" the premier card? Dumb question probably, but I don't know.

RE: Gold Canary v. Superfractor
In sets that have both the Super and the Canary (ie Topps Chrome), the Super will typically get more. Superfractors have been around longer and are more sought after, therefore, they'll get more money. Sets like Sterling, however, don't have Superfractors, making the Canary the only 1/1 and more sought after
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Also the Canary is only in 2011 products I believe. I agree that Supers will be a little more sought after but you might see very similar sales as it is still a 1/1 and people might be going hard after one for a rainbow
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

The Canary is representative of 2011 while the Superfractor is not. I'd much rather have the Canary of a player who had something special happen to him in 2011.
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

Well I just bought a canary for the superfractor price. I'm not regretting it because it's probably the new pinnacle of my collection. And i missed out on the superfractor by 3 bucks earlier this year. So that is all that matters that I got one of the 1/1's of the set. But I guess if you want a card bad enough you'll pay for it.

What card did you get?

I was lucky enough to pull a Trumbo Canary out of a pack of Bowman Chrome. The only 1/1 I've ever pulled.
[Image: Boston.jpg]

2011 bowman chrome canary Brian wilson

(08-20-2012, 01:26 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: What card did you get?

I was lucky enough to pull a Trumbo Canary out of a pack of Bowman Chrome. The only 1/1 I've ever pulled.
Awesome pull though. Best I've ever done are a couple of /50. I'll get that big pull one day. Hopefully.

Hang in there, it only took me 23 years to get a monster hit! LOL
[Image: Boston.jpg]