`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trout prices skyrocketing!!

Trout prices skyrocketing!!
I was looking through some of my better cards and autos tonight. I have a 2010 Bowman Platinum autograph blue refractor of Mike Trout numbered to 99. I knew it would be worth something big but to my surprise, it books now for X edit: Please don't post BVs on the board. I almost fell out of my chair. I guess its time to send it off to get graded. And to top it off, I pulled it from a blaster

RE: Trout prices skyrocketing!!
Good thing I didn't trade my 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors of him. Just looked at the price after reading your post and only thing that came mind was wow!!!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

yea, even the base is doing the same thing. like 25-30 range where it was like under 5. I think even if he stays this hot this price is not gonna last. it will even out in a month or so. Still gonna be high but not quite as high as right now.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

(08-19-2012, 07:36 AM)bryandavidknight Wrote: yea, even the base is doing the same thing. like 25-30 range where it was like under 5. I think even if he stays this hot this price is not gonna last. it will even out in a month or so. Still gonna be high but not quite as high as right now.
I hope it doesn't last. I want to pick up a couple but not at the prices they are going for right now

sell, sell, sell - That is sweet you pulled it from a Blaster!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Just a heads up....Beckett TOS doesn't allow us to post BVs in the forums...

But, that Trout Blue Refractor is sweet!!!
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]