`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2012 Topps Tier One Bat Knobs BK-JH Josh Hamilton/1

RE: 2012 Topps Tier One Bat Knobs BK-JH Josh Hamilton/1
wow thats an awesome card!! id love to have that!! sick!

Wow, that is sick! Couldn't imagine how much it cost to get that.

Paid about 1,200 for it. way much but hey its "sick"

That crazy! Great card but I'll never own one at that price.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(08-15-2012, 08:03 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: That crazy! Great card but I'll never own one at that price.
it's hot right now, I'm a huge hamilton fan so i bought it in a few years it won't be worth more then 500 i'm betting

(08-15-2012, 08:05 PM)speedyreyes75 Wrote: it's hot right now, I'm a huge hamilton fan so i bought it in a few years it won't be worth more then 500 i'm betting
I feel like these bat knob cards have the potential to be a pretty iconic set down the road....PROVIDED that Topps doesn't ruin it by coming out with them each year. Knowing Topps, when they have a huge seller on their hands like this, they will beat a dead horse. But maybe it will be too difficult to acquire the necessary MEM to keep putting this out? That's what I would hope if I bought one.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I'm speechless, about that awesome card..........and what you paid!! Tongue

congrats dude.....its a beauty!!Big Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

that card is the bomb!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Yes you way over paid especially for a guy who will never be a Hofer with that said its still one of the nicer ones with the etching and marker numbering. Beautiful card though!
I Collect Hofers and or Potiential surefire Hofers!

i did way over pay guys but in some sense i traded for it. i sold cards to my boy down in south jersey then i went to PA to pick up this card so in a way i traded with 2 different people to obtain this card.
(08-15-2012, 09:17 PM)iconms Wrote: I feel like these bat knob cards have the potential to be a pretty iconic set down the road....PROVIDED that Topps doesn't ruin it by coming out with them each year. Knowing Topps, when they have a huge seller on their hands like this, they will beat a dead horse. But maybe it will be too difficult to acquire the necessary MEM to keep putting this out? That's what I would hope if I bought one.

Topps does ruin a good thing, but to me if they do so be it i love this card and i'm gonna always keep it Smile