`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I WANNA TRADE!!!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I WANNA TRADE!!!!
Hello all. My birthday is this Saturday August, 18. All I want for my birthday is to do some trading. I COLLECT ONLY SAINTS CARDS. Any and all that I don't currently have. So take a look at what I have to offer and if you need to see anything I will scan it for you just let me know. Help make me have a good birthday and send me those offers!!! Thanks for looking!!!
[Image: saints.png]

RE: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I WANNA TRADE!!!!
There is no one out there that wants to trade? I have just added 5 new boxes to my org. Check it out and let's do some trading. Send me some offers and as always if there is anything you would like to see let me know and I will scan it for ya.

offer sent

(08-16-2012, 10:06 PM)chargers360 Wrote: offer sent
counteroffer sent.
Okay so today is my birthday and I posted this a few days ago. Yet only one person wants to trade?? Come on I know I have something that you need. Take a look and send me those offer. It's my birthday and I really would like to trade with you. Thanks

offer sent
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

(08-16-2012, 09:52 PM)whodatchamps Wrote: There is no one out there that wants to trade? I have just added 5 new boxes to my org. Check it out and let's do some trading. Send me some offers and as always if there is anything you would like to see let me know and I will scan it for ya.
okay I'm sort of new here, what is your org? Okay I figured it out

happy birthday!!! mine is this coming thursday. thanks again for the lions, awsome!!!
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

Alright I have completed a few trades today but still would like to do some more. I opened some new hobby boxes today and added to my org. Take a look and send me those offers. If you want to see anything let me know and I'll scan for you. Thanks
(08-18-2012, 06:42 AM)tracy08606 Wrote: happy birthday!!! mine is this coming thursday. thanks again for the lions, awsome!!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes and an early Happy Birthday to you.