`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Finest 1 pack. Hey, I know you, but no Yu.

2012 Finest 1 pack. Hey, I know you, but no Yu.
So I decided to try one more pack of Finest, mostly just to make my total over $10 to use my debit at the LCS. I got 2 packs the other day and did not immediately recognize anyone. 1 was a refractor, but I did not follow up on who they are or how good. They'll be going with a trade as bonus.

This pack however, I recognized all of them from recent postings, trade requests, etc, even that Peacock feller. They were kept behind the counter and the owner handed me a pack. The other day he held out 2 and let me pick. Opening the first and not getting a relic or auto I decided to try the 2nd. Today he just pulled out one. I almost requested to pick my own, but I've been doing better when I am handed cards instead of me picking. My bowman platinum was the last box and I got a red Lawrie relic /25 and my Topps mini box was handed to me at the national and I got my first printing plate in there...

First card I see: Bryce Harper RC. Mkay, that'll trade I guess. Something gold in the middle (later found out it is an orange) /99 Miguel Cabrera. I see a gap in the middle, must be die-cut time. Strasburg. I've sold and traded him before. What else? Oh, Ichiro I know you too. Last card Peacock RC. I vaguely remember seeing the name here before. No auto yet but so far my finest Finest pack and likely my last.

[Image: finest01.th.jpg]
[Image: badtime.jpg]