`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bunch of new additions. 3 -Fred Davis1/1's

RE: Bunch of new additions. 3 -Fred Davis1/1's
Great stuff Mik!! Love all the Leaf autos, especially the inscriptions...even though Leaf can't spell. LOL I always feel like someone should get fired for that, if they didn't quit beforehand!!

Love the dual 1/1's, especially the auto!!

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks for all the kudos folks. Really stoked with the 3 1/1 additions and the folks that sent me cards out of the blue!

mrgonzo, I may be bald but I still am not being stalked by the AARP..... Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

2800 unique autos??? Is there anything I can really say about that except you are a hoarder lol. Thats a pretty incredible stat and I wonder if anyone else out there has a PC like yours. Sick pickups btw and 3 1/1s at one time is awesome.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(08-12-2012, 01:58 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: 2800 unique autos??? Is there anything I can really say about that except you are a hoarder lol. Thats a pretty incredible stat and I wonder if anyone else out there has a PC like yours. Sick pickups btw and 3 1/1s at one time is awesome.
Thanks bakerman. And yes some can say I am a hoarder but I like to think I am a collector that does not have to only have the "hot now" players to be happy with my collection. Hell I think I am one of the few folks left that still collects nobody autos...lol

Great stuff, Mik! Love that Davis/Carlson dual auto and all those Leaf Ultimates
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(08-12-2012, 08:43 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Great stuff, Mik! Love that Davis/Carlson dual auto and all those Leaf Ultimates
Thank you kindly sir!

Nice Smile Are we changing our focus? Since when do you spell press pass L-E-A-F ? Really like the Bedarnik, also.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(08-13-2012, 06:51 PM)younglover Wrote: Nice Smile Are we changing our focus? Since when do you spell press pass L-E-A-F ? Really like the Bedarnik, also.
LOL.... I couldn't pass up the deal I got on those.. Smile

Very nice mik...I found a fred davis auto while processing for the next show. Ill have to find it and scan it up for you
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(08-13-2012, 09:20 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Very nice mik...I found a fred davis auto while processing for the next show. Ill have to find it and scan it up for you
Thank you. Just let me know which one and I can tell you if I need it.

Thanks
Mik