`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Brand???

Best Brand???
I am going to buy a box of cards and am somewhat new to the hobby, so what is the brand with the most hits, preferrably the best hits as well that wouldn't drive me up a fortune? Any year and brand.
Thanks,

RE: Best Brand???
Well, Exquisite is nice, but you never know what UD is doing, and they're $550 a box (5 cards) this year, I think. Certified or Contenders are usually some of the best for the money. Certified's usually out sometime in October, and Contenders in January probably.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

contenders is the best cuz it's 4 auto's, 2 on card!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I'm in this same boat, I'm going to a card show this weekend here, not sure what box I want to buy, but I want to keep the price reasonable. Back into cards after a 10yr hiatus. Any tips are much appreciated!
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

Well I didn't check this in time and bought 2012 Topps Inception. Will let you guys know what I pull when it gets here!

good luck with the inception. Alot of the live breaks I've seen on that product were pretty bad as far as chipping and corners due to the black borders. :/

Inception is quite hit or miss, but I personally think they look fantastic. I really like that set.