`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2 opened packs of '12 Finest $10 dlv'd

2 opened packs of '12 Finest $10 dlv'd
I bought 2 packs of finest for $12 each to try it out. I didn't recognize any player, but I'm not into rookies. I looked at the cards quickly in the LCS and put them back in the pack. 5 of the 10 have the RC tag on the card and 1 of those RC was a refractor. Anyone want to take a shot at these for $10 to help recoup my cost? I honestly did not look up the prices or research the names. 1 or more could be a top prospect for all I know. There is no Harper, Trout, Darvish, or Cespedes. I know those.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

RE: 2 opened packs of '12 Finest $10 dlv'd
Ill take any dbacks you have
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

List what is here man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I didn't want to look at them again. I honestly don't know if they're looking up or nobodies. Wanted to give someone the same chance I took for less. I may get to singling out what is there but not yet.
I may just put them in with my next trade as extra and let that person say if I gave something away I shouldn't \o/
(08-10-2012, 05:16 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Ill take any dbacks you have
You can look through my bowman platinum or any of my org for d backs. Again, I'm not familiar enough with the team to know who to look for by name without going through all the physical cards. I'll pack as many of your needs as will fit in a bubble envelope if I see anything you have I want.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Yeah you need to list what you have, no one is gonna take your word on "nobodies" not to mention this sounds really shady.

You need to list them
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(08-10-2012, 09:17 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Yeah you need to list what you have, no one is gonna take your word on "nobodies" not to mention this sounds really shady.

You need to list them
I agree with you. The original poster is wanting someone to pay him 10 bucks for two packs he just opened and looked through when those packs can be bought unopened for $12? Why the heck would anyone do that? I mean anyone, ever?

Sigh...

Looking for Blaine Gabbert Finest Jumbo Jersey Auto Refractor, numbered to 10, card number is AJR-BG. Looking to buy this card.

Also collect nice Gabbert/Maurice Jones-Drew cards.

all I can think of when I see this is....... SCAM
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

(08-10-2012, 11:17 PM)Sports2882 Wrote: I agree with you. The original poster is wanting someone to pay him 10 bucks for two packs he just opened and looked through when those packs can be bought unopened for $12? Why the heck would anyone do that? I mean anyone, ever?

Sigh...
You're point is right, but your math / reading comprehension skills are lacking.

[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(08-10-2012, 11:25 PM)boult81 Wrote: all I can think of when I see this is....... SCAM
Ace isn't a scammer. He's a great guy.

He probably didn't list them, but Ace I would list them Smile
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

im almost tempted to do it, as i know ace is a stand up guy as well....i think whats giving ppl the wrong impression is that they think if you collect, you should follow prospects.