`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Coast National

East Coast National
My Wife just had a baby so I missed the Nationla this year. In place of that I am going for a whole day to the mini East Coast National next week. Anyone from here going?

http://nyshows.org/White_Plains_Shows_Future_Show.html

1)I have a Ted Williams/Joe Dimaggio photo I am going to have JSA authenticate
2)Might drop off some cards to SGC for grading.
3)and and I will search the bargin bins for some steals
4)Pray I find even one of the cards in my signature
5) Look for some David Wright Rookies that I do not have
6) Maybe get a Keith Hernandez auto inscribed with "Fundies" or Rib Eye Steaks" on the broadcast he refers to RBIs as rib eye steaks

and I named my daughter Molly "SHEA" after Shea Stadium
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

RE: East Coast National
I've had my eye on one of those shows for a while but never made it. I think this is gonna be the one. I just moved out to Westchester too so going to one in White Plains should be a slam dunk. Not sure if I'm going to go on SAT or SUN.

I'm thinking about submitting some stuff to BGS. Is there any protocol I need to know? Do I need to have some forms filled out before heading to their booth? Appreciate any info/tips on submitting in person at a show
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

[quote='iconms' pid='2090473' dateline='1344523737'

I'm thinking about submitting some stuff to BGS. Is there any protocol I need to know? Do I need to have some forms filled out before heading to their booth? Appreciate any info/tips on submitting in person at a show
[/quote]

The last time i submitted cards to BGS at one of the White Plains National they have you fill out the forms there. Last time i went on Sunday and someone said they weren't taking any more submissions if you got around the end of the show. Thanks and i hoped that this helped.
[Image: fudgiebannercopy.jpg]

(08-09-2012, 10:18 AM)fudgie53 Wrote: The last time i submitted cards to BGS at one of the White Plains National they have you fill out the forms there. Last time i went on Sunday and someone said they weren't taking any more submissions if you got around the end of the show. Thanks and i hoped that this helped.
Thank you it did. Sunday might be the only day I can make it but we'll see what happens I guess.

[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]