`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Strasburg PC Pickup!

New Strasburg PC Pickup!
Went to the Astros vs. Nationals game here in Houston the other night. It went 12 innings and ended on a completely ridiculous game-saving catch by Bernadina. It was a great game! My mom was the starting pitcher's (Ross Detwiler) academic advisor in college and they still keep in touch. As a result, we got to go meet some of the guys after the game and I got a ball (used in the game) signed by Detwiler and Strasburg. I don't think I will post pics of Stras because he has some family in it, so that's not really cool. But Ross is by himself, so he gets outed! :-) Here comes a pic of Ross and my new PC ball. (I didn't tell Ross that Stras is my favorite pitcher in baseball right now, haha) Saw all the guys but I always feel bad about bugging them for autos, especially right after they just finished a 12 inning game. So I stopped after Ross and Stras. It was still hard to resist going after Harper though...

[Image: IMG_20120807_233842.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20120808_004737.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20120808_004725.jpg]

RE: New Strasburg PC Pickup!
Thats awesome man! congrats!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

That's awesome! I'm kinda shocked though that strasburg signed it...he never signs anything at nationals park

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Sweet Pickup! Congrats!

awesome ball dude!!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE