Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Show P/U's

National Show P/U's
Hello All,

Been quite busy at work. I will be posting in all three forums of my National Show Box Breaks, Trade bait and PC. First off here is my trade bait pickups.

[Image: Scan0003.jpg]

Randi,
I did not scan the card but it is a Limited #191 Red Halak #'d 24/49. LMK if you need it. And even if you do have it you getting it anyway.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: National Show P/U's
Mark... you are too kind! I am in need of that one, so thank you for picking it up! If you can find anything that you want for it, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you again!

Love the other pick-ups, too! Love the Hawerchuk/Mullen Dual Auto, Esposito Auto and Clark/Neely/Tocchet Triple jersey. Congrats on the great finds!

Randi

(08-09-2012, 08:27 AM)rayeates Wrote: Mark... you are too kind! I am in need of that one, so thank you for picking it up! If you can find anything that you want for it, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you again!

Love the other pick-ups, too! Love the Hawerchuk/Mullen Dual Auto, Esposito Auto and Clark/Neely/Tocchet Triple jersey. Congrats on the great finds!

Randi
Randi,
Scratch it off your list. I will send it no need to trade. Unless you picked up some nice Red Wings or Flyers lol.

Here is the pix;
[Image: Scan0001-4.jpg]

All are for trade except the Datsyuk.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Mark,

You are too kind my good man! I have picked-up exactly SQUAT in the past little while (one trader in the past few weeks), so I guess that there is nothing of interest to you. I will, however search my boxes and yank any Hasek for your boy and send them on over. I know that there is nothing big, but I hope that there will be some cards that he needs.

Randi