`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Kolb, really???

OT: Kolb, really???
I feel for the guy getting hurt and all, but to act that way coming off the field is a tad unacceptable IMHO... Skelton is the FUTURE... no doubt...

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/8/5/322...-cardinals

RE: OT: Kolb, really???
Hey slot im going to ikea tomorrow...do you know if they have those cases in store? Or are they an online exclusive. And if they are there was department?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I hate Kolb, he cost me my favorite player and I hope he never starts a game ever again. He makes me sick.

(08-05-2012, 10:05 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Hey slot im going to ikea tomorrow...do you know if they have those cases in store? Or are they an online exclusive. And if they are there was department?
they are always in the store... they are called DETOLF, they come in beech,black,white, and the dark brown like mine that matches all my Vault furniture...Smile
the light kits are separate... they are in the lighting section in small boxes... they are led bulbs... nice addition to an already fantastic display case...
(08-05-2012, 10:07 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I hate Kolb, he cost me my favorite player and I hope he never starts a game ever again. He makes me sick.
dang... tell us how you REALLY feel...Smile

Alright cool. I am going to maybe get a few for the shop and one for my colbert stuff. Are they easy to put together?

(08-05-2012, 10:10 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Alright cool. I am going to maybe get a few for the shop and one for my colbert stuff. Are they easy to put together?
absolutely... but a second person helps, as the glass is pretty long... my wife helped me...Smile they are quick to build though, and a STEAL at $60... I may buy more in the future... we will see... hey, you still got that exquisite, or did you get rid of it??? I take donations for my advice/info... j/k...

I have no idea where it is. Either the kid who helps sold it or its in a box from a show

(08-05-2012, 10:16 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I have no idea where it is. Either the kid who helps sold it or its in a box from a show
no problem... it would be a multiple for me, but if it has a different helmet piece (sticker) I might be interested... thanks... and good luck getting the cases!!! you are going to love them!!!

Yeah I may or may not buy one tomorrow. Atleast get a better idea seeing it in person

anyways...back to the pathetic excuse for a QB that is Kevin Kolb