`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Nationals Experience.....more scans...

RE: My Nationals Experience.....more scans...
(08-06-2012, 10:17 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Those Private Signings 8 x 10s are GORGEOUS!!!!! Did you happen to see a Marino?
Thanks!!! Unfortunately I didn't see any Marinos.
(08-06-2012, 10:26 PM)nthnoak Wrote: some nice stuff right there! thats a sweet kaepernick book you pulled!
Thanks Nathan!!! I LOVE that patch Smile Do you think he's gonna get a chance?
(08-06-2012, 11:03 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Wow did you leave anything for other collectors??? Awesome haul with a bunch of cards I wish I had myself. The Roenick auto is sweet and I like the QB booklet with Griese. Congrats on all the Ray Rice additions!!! Im jealous lol.
Thanks Rick Smile I didn't realize it was a nice little haul until I got home and started to scan, lol. The Griese/QB booklet was my best hit Smile

Thanks Nathan!!! I LOVE that patch Smile Do you think he's gonna get a chance?

Nope not really lol. Not unless smith gets hurt. The niners have spent way too much time on smith to give and he did great last year. Now he has every offensive weapon he could want so he should have an outstanding year now. Or.......he could throw 15 interceptions by week 3 and be cut haha

[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

That Cromartie signed photo is pretty sweet!!! Looks like a fun time, hopefully I can make it out there one year!

Looks like you had a great time T!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(08-07-2012, 11:29 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: That Cromartie signed photo is pretty sweet!!! Looks like a fun time, hopefully I can make it out there one year!
Thanks!! I would recommend going to anyone Smile I'm looking forward to Cleveland in 2014 Big Grin
(08-07-2012, 11:47 AM)alanch Wrote: Looks like you had a great time T!
It was GREAT Smile Most cards I've seen in one place since my LCS closed last year.