`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CARDS IN ORGANIZATION DO NOT SHOW UP IN FOLDER
08-04-2012, 03:40 PM
CARDS IN ORGANIZATION DO NOT SHOW UP IN FOLDER
I have been trying to update my organization with cards haves & needs.

I have completed a Chronology 2007-08 (basketball) base set & am working on a 2nd set. I added a folder in my organization when Chronology first came out & added all 100 base cards to that folder.

When I go into that folder to update quantities... there are 12 cards that do not show up in the folder I made. I tried searching my organization under "This Collection", but the 12 cards do not show up. They only show up when searching "All Collections".

I tried to re-add the 12 cards to my Organization Folder I made for Chronology 2007-08, but they still do not show up.

I had to update the quantities one by one, by searching for the individual cards under "All Collection". This is very time consuming, if I have to do this for all my sets.

I would like to have the cards I added to each folder to show up under the folders they are supposed to...

Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it??

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: CARDS IN ORGANIZATION DO NOT SHOW UP IN FOLDER
This may or may not help solve your problem but it's worth at least checking out.

1. Go to All Items
  2. Click on Show Tags
  3. Search for Chronology 2007-08 which should return all 100
  4. Look at the ones that are missing from your specific folder/collection
  5. Select them and at the top click "Add To" and choose your specific folder/collection

If this does help you fix it up, I still wouldn't be able to explain what happened and why those 12 cards weren't showing up in your specific folder/collection anymore. Blame it on the Beckett Gremlins Smile

[Image: beckett_sig_20140715.jpg]
AKTlingit's Collections on Tumblr

08-05-2012, 11:30 AM
(08-04-2012 03:40 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote:  I have been trying to update my organization with cards haves & needs.

I have completed a Chronology 2007-08 (basketball) base set & am working on a 2nd set. I added a folder in my organization when Chronology first came out & added all 100 base cards to that folder.

When I go into that folder to update quantities... there are 12 cards that do not show up in the folder I made. I tried searching my organization under "This Collection", but the 12 cards do not show up. They only show up when searching "All Collections".

I tried to re-add the 12 cards to my Organization Folder I made for Chronology 2007-08, but they still do not show up.

I had to update the quantities one by one, by searching for the individual cards under "All Collection". This is very time consuming, if I have to do this for all my sets.

I would like to have the cards I added to each folder to show up under the folders they are supposed to...

Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it??

You can only download a card once from the Price Guide. After that you have to go to "All Items" in your Org., find the card and duplicate it (The little round icon with two arrows to the right) When downloading cards from the Price Guide look at the Icon at the right of the listing. If it nis muted you can mone your cursor over it and it will tell you it has already been downloaded.

Ray

08-09-2012, 02:43 AM
thanks. that helped... but I do not like that there is a default TAG of "recently added" that is marked on every card.. I have to go back & delete them one by one for my 3,000+ cards....

I corrected by chronology basketball sets...

but now, having trouble adding a new folder & uploading more cards into the folder...

I created a folder named "ultimate 2005-06" (basketball set)... I added the first 99 cards easy.. but when I go to add the next 43 cards, I can not see the folder I just made from the drop down menu... if I insert the new folder name into the "Create a new collection named:" box.... this will create duplicate folder. I ran into that problem twice...

also, when I remove the quantities & try to send a card to the trashcan, because I no longer have that card, the card still shows up in my organization folders....

It gets frustrating when you are trying to add 500+ cards & update quantities one by one... along with sorting cards, making inventory lists and/or want lists on paper, then sitting in front of the computer to input all your data... it is very time consuming... I spent over 6 hours sorting cards, making lists, & trying to update my inventory..

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*
08-09-2012, 06:24 AM
(08-09-2012 02:43 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote:  thanks. that helped... but I do not like that there is a default TAG of "recently added" that is marked on every card.. I have to go back & delete them one by one for my 3,000+ cards....

All you need to do is move the card(s) to another folder and the and the tag will change (go away).

(08-09-2012 02:43 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote:  I corrected by chronology basketball sets...

but now, having trouble adding a new folder & uploading more cards into the folder...

I created a folder named "ultimate 2005-06" (basketball set)... I added the first 99 cards easy.. but when I go to add the next 43 cards, I can not see the folder I just made from the drop down menu... if I insert the new folder name into the "Create a new collection named:" box.... this will create duplicate folder. I ran into that problem twice...

You need to go to the price guide and and finish downloading the cards from the second page into your Org before you can place them in a collection.

(08-09-2012 02:43 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote:  also, when I remove the quantities & try to send a card to the trashcan, because I no longer have that card, the card still shows up in my organization folders....

You need to empty the trash.