Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submit your collections ( Please )

Submit your collections ( Please )
scjunction.weebly.com

My intern will be adding everyone's collections in one place. I am guessing every unique PC will get a folder in our gallery. Just a cool thing so all the beckett collections can be in one place thats organized. The whole site will be done by next week so get them submitted asap and youll be on our site!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Submit your collections ( Please )
Individual scans or a bucket link???

I just asked here and she said just send a few of your favorite itmes/cards and if you can get a picture of your whole collection in one shot that would be cool too...also sign up for our registration thing in case stuff comes in the store everyone collects
I am currently getting yelled at by my intern. Please submit your favorite card and a picture of your collection in one picture. I guess theres not enough room for everyone to have a folder lol

(08-03-2012, 02:59 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I just asked here and she said just send a few of your favorite itmes/cards and if you can get a picture of your whole collection in one shot that would be cool too...also sign up for our registration thing in case stuff comes in the store everyone collects
I am currently getting yelled at by my intern. Please submit your favorite card and a picture of your collection in one picture. I guess theres not enough room for everyone to have a folder lol
LOL Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

yepp haha. Once again everyone submit! And give us your email so we can email you about any PC cards we get in the shop

Already got 10 on the email list and a few collections were submitted they are just not posted yet

I'm not home atm but when I get there, I'll try to get one of all my black and gold sprawled out on my pool table. And from what I'm guessing, you have a ton of my PC guys!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

Dang it I don't have a full collection pic
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Yeah guys theres a registration on the site where you put your name and email and what you collect. then there is a separate email for the collection stuff. She will be busy tomorrow getting all caught up with submissions lol

I've ALMOST got my Jacquizz Collection compiled completely in Excel format on 1 very big long picture with headings if you can wait for that Smile Also, about to post a finders fee thread for anyone who can find one of the last REMAINING 18 cards I need to be at 100% Jacquizz (minus 1/1s)
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%