`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Panini redemptions...

RE: My Panini redemptions...
I think as the replacement goes it's a little ho-hum but really so are the Dwyer and DMC. If not for basically ruining your set, it's hard to complain about it. Gerhart has interesting potential considering the question of AD's health to start the season, and Okoye auto is cool for anyone who saw him play. He was a beast.

Pretty lame though that they couldn't find some stickers to finish that off.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(08-04-2012, 01:59 AM)uwash97 Wrote: I think as the replacement goes it's a little ho-hum but really so are the Dwyer and DMC. If not for basically ruining your set, it's hard to complain about it. Gerhart has interesting potential considering the question of AD's health to start the season, and Okoye auto is cool for anyone who saw him play. He was a beast.

Pretty lame though that they couldn't find some stickers to finish that off.
I agree with you...unfortunately I wish the prices were ho-hum when I bought those things! LOL Never paid so much for a white piece of cardboard in my life! Wink

Wish the athletes would get up off their arse, put the x-box controller down, and sign the stickers/cards they were paid for. I will say that these two boys have gone to the bottom of my "fan" list.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

The Okoye auto looks nice, but Ive never gotten a suitable replacement for anything. They must think I like Kellen Clemens. Really?
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Hate to hear that they couldn't fulfill the original autos especially when you are trying to complete the set. I would be pissed too.

I don't know, I think you did alright. Your set is complete albeit w/ out two autos but there is nothing that can be done about that. It just is what it is. I don't know anything about Dwyer but I could go the rest of my life not seeing Gerhart carry the ball again. So they could be on par? And Okoye is going full on beast mode on that card. I think it's cool.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*