`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Giveaway

RE: Golden Giveaway
I just got the Pujols Gold /99, David Price, and Johan Santana a couple weeks ago. Guess I got really lucky on the Pujols

I quit during series 1. Unlocked 200+ codes and got a whopping 11 cards and no golds. Since, I have sold those cards and all remaining code cards I have gotten. This promotion blows. I got the entire diamond cut cards set from last year, but this year Topps can keep them.

EDIT: BTW if anyone wants all my stupide coins they can have them. I have everyone except the three impossible to gets.

I'm not doing the giveaway so if anyone wants them they are in my org.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(08-01-2012, 02:33 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I'm not doing the giveaway so if anyone wants them they are in my org.
I don't understand your offer. I thought maybe you had some of the die-cuts either in hand or ready to ship from Topps. I Looked at your org and saw 1 code card. How many do you have unused? You want to trade for them, sell them???
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(08-01-2012, 02:58 PM)acevanquish Wrote: I don't understand your offer. I thought maybe you had some of the die-cuts either in hand or ready to ship from Topps. I Looked at your org and saw 1 code card. How many do you have unused? You want to trade for them, sell them???
I have 2 unused code cards but one of them (Lincecum) is not listed in beckett yet. They are FT.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Yeah, this promotion really sucks. Last year was my first year back in the hobby in quite a long time, and the Diamond Giveaway was one of the main reasons I'm hooked again. I really hope they go back to something like that for 2013, or just get rid of this kind of promotion altogether, which I doubt will happen.