`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July Lindros Mail (Lots of Scans)

July Lindros Mail (Lots of Scans)
July ended up being a huge month for the collection. I can't remember the last time I made so many deals in one month. Grab a cold one, sit back and relax. Here we go!

2000-01 Upper Deck MVP Game Used Souvenirs Eric Lindros

[Image: 2000-01-UD-MVP-Stick.jpg]

Lets start off with a super rare swatch upgrade for the collection. These cards are almost impossible to find with a swatch from the outer portion of the stick. I don't recall ever seeing another copy with a multi-color swatch.

2010-11 Dominion Franchise Legends Memorabilia Autograph Eric Lindros /50

[Image: 2010-11-Dominion-Franchise-Auto.jpg]

Even though there are 50 copies very few have hit the open market. This is the second copy of this card I have owned, this one being a nice upgrade over my previous swatch.

2011-12 Titanium Private Signings Eric Lindros LIN4

[Image: 2011-12-Titanium-Private-Signings-LIN4.jpg]

This is my second Private Signings card so far. I can see why this set is a hit with collectors. My wallet is more or less dreading the release of the last one in the set. I just need to be a lot more patient I guess.

2011-12 Titanium Hat Tricks Lindros Brodeur Jagr Prime /25 and patch /15

[Image: 2011-12-Titanium-Hat-Trick-Prime.jpg]

[Image: 2011-12-Titanium-Hat-Trick-Patch.jpg]

Three of the northeast division's finest from the late 90's. I think this is one of the cooler pairings Lindros has been on a card with. The Prime version came in another flawless deal with ssinger. With these two off the list I am officially done with Titanium. I am still surprised by the high resale values that this product saw.

2011-12 ITG Broad Street Boys Autograph Orange Eric Lindros /10

[Image: 2011-12-ITG-BSB-Auto-Orange.jpg]

I was able to land this one for a decent deal from someone who contacted me through my website. I guess all the time I have spent trying to optimize for google is starting to pay off!

2011-12 ITG Broad Street Boys Jersey Eric Lindros /120

[Image: 2011-12-ITG-BSB-Jersey.jpg]

This card has one of the cooler swatches in my collection. It is the only swatch that I own with the complete orange sleeve stripe. I have several copies with the complete black but this is the first orange. I think about the only jersey piece left for me to track down is a three color piece from the Black third jersey.

2011-12 ITG Broad Street Boys Jersey Orange Eric Lindros /10

[Image: 2011-12-ITG-BSB-Jersey-Orange.jpg]

Speaking of three color swatches, this one has a hint of orange at the bottom of the window. The seam on this one is huge, I had a hard time getting a decent scan because of the bulge.

2011-12 ITG Broad Street Boys Number Eric Lindros /9

[Image: 2011-12-ITG-BSB-Number.jpg]

This is one of the more unique number swatches I have seen lately from ITG so I was happy to add this one to the collection for a little variety.

2011-12 ITG Broad Street Boys Tough Materials Lindros Hextall McCarthy /120

[Image: 2011-12-ITG-BSB-TM.jpg]

I'm still not sure what Lindros and Hextall are doing on a card with McCarthy. I would say that of the three, only McCarthy is the true tough guy in the group.

2011-12 Limited Back to the Future Autograph Lindros Schenn /25

[Image: 2011-12-Limited-Back-to-the-Future-Auto.jpg]

When Panini announced the bonus autos I was really hoping that Lindros would be included. There were a few cards from Limited that I noticed he was removed from the checklist on, and I was really hoping for a silhouette. No silhouette, but I won't complain too much about that. This is the only copy I have seen so far.

2011-12 Limited Select Signatures Eric Lindros /49

[Image: 2011-12-Limited-Select-Sigs.jpg]

This is one of my nicer Panini cards in my opinion. I like the nice clean design and the autograph area is really nicely incorporated into the card. Well done!

Well for everyone that has made it this far, we are almost finished. Three stars time:

Third Star: 2011-12 ITG Captain C Jersey Eric Lindros /90

[Image: 2011-12-ITG-Captain-C-Jersey.jpg]

I owe Joel a huge thank you for selling this one to me. He is refocusing his collection again and knew how hard I have been looking for a copy of this card with a multi-color swatch. This is the only copy that I have seen with one, and it brings me one step closer to closing out Captain C, my favorite set of 2012.

Second Star: 2011-12 Limited Game Pucks Prime Autograph Eric Lindros /25

[Image: 2011-12-Limited-Game-Puck-Prime.jpg]

I think this is the best possible swatch on these this year, and Panini teased several of the logo pieces.

I believe that Panini lumped both the Prime and regular autos together and numbered them out of 25 for those included as bonus autos instead of /20 for the regular and /5 for the Prime. Perhaps one of the Panini guys can shed some light on this for me? At any rate, I want to thank Panini for not numbering this card out of five, I was able to get it for significantly less, and my wallet is very happy about that.

And now, the moment we have all been waiting for:

First star: 2003-04 BAP Ultimate Memorabilia Emblem Eric Lindros /10

[Image: 2003-04-BAP-Ult-Mem-Emblem.jpg]

Lets take a moment to let that one sink in a little bit.

Some believe this is the best Emblem set that ITG has ever done, and I am very happy to have finally added it to my collection. Another huge thanks goes out to Joel as he found the card and helped me work out a deal with the owner.

Well that is everything, if you made it thanks for the look!

RE: July Lindros Mail (Lots of Scans)
Amazing July! Here's to another huge PC month in August....Congrats!

Very nice cards! Congrats!
Teemu count: 1642 different cards

Always looking for Selanne's
for my PC.

E-mail: suomibear8@aol.com

I like the Orange and Black Lindros cards. The NYR ones, not so much.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

My heart rate rarely changes as I'm looking at a PC of a player I don't collect, but yeah I may have skipped a beat or two. Those Hat 3 Tricks, can't decide if I like the Prime or Patch version better, the puck card looks like it's manufactured it's so nasty, and the Emblem is suhweet. Good show.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

as always - awesome stuff! the puck card is very very cool!
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

That is one HELL of a great month of adds to the Lindross PC! Huge! That puck card would have been my personal #1 simply because of the full NHL shield on it. Congrats on the amazing adds to the stellar PC! Thanks for sharing!

Randi

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Great Pick Ups.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

HOLY SWEET JESUS!!!!! NICE HAUL FOR 1 MONTH!!!!!