`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long to get in touch with Topps?!?!

How long to get in touch with Topps?!?!
I've been going back and forth with emails to topps about a redemption that card that I redeemed about a year ago. They asked if I wanted a replacement and I said yes. Then they email me back saying that I have to call them. I've called them 3 times so far today and I waited a while each time before getting disconnected. Does anyone know an easier way to get in touch with them or know how long it takes for them to speak with me? This is getting really frustrating.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: How long to get in touch with Topps?!?!
Drive to New York and storm Headquarters. Probably take less time and you would get a better response. They are horrible in answering the phone and emails.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

(08-01-2012, 12:35 PM)yankeescop Wrote: Drive to New York and storm Headquarters. Probably take less time and you would get a better response. They are horrible in answering the phone and emails.
That's actually a good idea! I live in New York too so it would actually be quicker to go there.
Also making sigs

Call as soon as their office opens, which is at 0730 EST.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Ok, finally got in touch with them....on the 11th time I called! They're going to send me a replacement for the Harvey within 2 weeks.
Also making sigs