`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012

RE: Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012
(07-31-2012, 09:53 PM)rwgreen Wrote: i just dont get why a grown man wants another grown mans sweaty gloves...i like the rest but just never understood the gloves
I have two pairs in my PC... I LOVE them... not sure what your hang up is on gloves man... they are a GREAT game used item to own...

2010 Bengals/Colts practice/game used and signed:

[Image: 4453d565.jpg]

2010 Georgetown, Kentucky Training camp used:

[Image: KGrHqFHJEgEeD3HrkBP4UJkWtp60_57.jpg]

(08-01-2012, 06:05 AM)supbullcoc Wrote: do you get VIP access or is Rams camp just THAT open to people? I never have that success at SKINS camp
Rams camp is set up pretty fan friendly but yes I get VIP passes for family and friends. I have been very Blessed to have these for the last 3 years.

Just AWESOME Joe!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad the family had a great time Smile Just beautiful signed memoribilia as a bonus Big Grin

did you get sam to come over for dinner yet? Wink
[Image: cooperbanner.gif]
Supercollecting Gators/Eagles WR Riley Cooper....Bring me whatever you have. 230/265 87% Looking for the black Elite Plate and any Coopers I don't have.

Did ya go back today? lol and guessing you missed my previous comment.

Hey Brian, not yet but I did have a very nice talk with dad and I am working on an angle through mom! Wink

I did go back yesterday and man did the kids do great! I took my oldest son's football coach and his son along with us. My son's coach's father is Johnny Roland and my son's coach Jamie used to be the ball boy for the Bears and such when his dad was Walter Payton's running back coach.

Anyway, lots of pictures and MORE goodies! I took a mini helmet and hat for my youngest son's DB coach and got some auto's for him.

The players were very cool to the kids and went out of the way to do things for them. WR Brandon Gibson gave my one son his gloves then told my other son and his friend to hold on, he then ran into the locker room and came back with a pair of gloves for each of them! True to their words Chris Long and James Laurinaitis waited until they saw my kids and gave each of them their gloves and signed them for them as well.

Well enough of words here are some pictures!

The boys and John Clayton
[Image: a-1.jpg]

Joe "The Animal" Laurinaitis
[Image: l-1.jpg]

[Image: e-1.jpg]

[Image: k-1.jpg]

[Image: d-1.jpg]

[Image: j-1.jpg]

[Image: y.jpg]

[Image: w-1.jpg]

[Image: v-1.jpg]

Here are the rest of the pictures
Jake McQuaide
[Image: s-1.jpg]
Chris Long's gloves
[Image: 1.jpg]
James Laurinaitis gloves
[Image: n-1.jpg]

[Image: p-1.jpg]

[Image: o-1.jpg]

Rodger Saffold glove
[Image: q-1.jpg]
James Laurniaitis towel
[Image: t-1.jpg]
Brandon Gibson's gloves
[Image: r-1.jpg]

Unbelievable haul! Love all the gloves and minis! My favorite is the Joe "The Animal" Laurinaitis and James Laurinaitis photo! Congrats.